Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pregnant women make me so happy

I was feeling my friends cute pregnant belly and I said I miss being pregnant and she said sorry. Lol that's so silly. I used to be bitter around pregnant women and hated hearing about women having fantastic births, but I'm really over that now. I loved feeling her belly, it made me super happy being a part of a new life. It gave me the warm fuzzy feeling. And I love reading about natural birth, I kind of like to pretend it was me and live vicariously through the wonderful story. I still hurt sometimes for sure, but I'm so glad I've been able to get past the bitterness of being envious of people having joyous births while I had a very traumatic experience. It's definitely a step forward and it gives me hope that I'll be fully healed one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment